If you’re like me, your bathroom at least needs to at least look basically clean.
Like my kitchen post, waking up to a gross bathroom does nothing for my morning mood! My little family has a way of trashing a bathroom in no time. That’s okay. I found a way to fight back. Clean freak wanna-be rearing her pretty head. Cause clean IS pretty.
I’m giving away my favorite speed cleaning hack for free, guys. So, listen up!
- Always store a bottle of safe, multi-purpose spray cleaner under the sink or somewhere IN the bathroom where you can grab it quick. Also, one clean microfiber cloth (NOTE: for mirrors only)
- Every night before bed, sweep all of the clutter off of the sink.
- Spray sink, toilet, and floor around toilet.
- Grab a nice wad of TOILET PAPER! Yes, you read that right. It’s cheap. It gets in the cracks. Just ask Charmin.
- Wipe lid, then seat, then gross, drippy rim of toilet, in that order. DROP NASTY WAD INTO TOILET. Do not skip this step.
- Grab another wad. Finish toilet bowl exterior and floor. DROP into toilet.
- Final wad. Swish over sink handles, then top, and finally the bowl. One wad, thirty seconds. For particularly nasty sinks, second spray and second wad may be necessary.
- Final spritz on mirror and use your microfiber cloth to polish. A clean mirror always makes the bathroom sparkle.
NOTICE: I did not even touch the tub. Shut the shower curtain. Wait for post on a fifteen minute bathroom clean. Then you can touch the tub. He, he.
Quick and easy! If you want to, store paper towels with the spray cleaner. It won’t hurt my feelings.
It takes me five minutes flat to clean my bathroom this way. After all, no one wants to greet the new day with toothpaste spatters, pee, and grody hairs staring back at them.